“I almost lost my life from carbon monoxide poisoning“ – Ireti Doyle shares

Ireti Doyle shares a testimony after she survived carbon monoxide poisoning that almost killed her.

Nollywood actress, Ireti Doyle open up on a terrifying experience on how she survived carbon monoxide poisoning that almost killed her.

She said that ay this all happened in November 19, 2023. She disclosed she started the day feeling happy because she was with her loved ones. On getting to the mall in one of their trip she had an incident that nearly became fatal.

Thirty minutes after taking happy pictures of her kids, Ireti shared how she was found unconscious in the car, her mouth frothing and blood running down her nostrils.

She said that this was caused by carbon monoxide poisoning because carbon monoxide had crept through the car AC’s vent.


Ireti had inhaled the hazardous gas unintentionally, as had the driver. She expressed how important it was for divine intervention to have saved her life. Ireti made it clear that she had lived solely because of God’s grace.

Stay Tuned With Trending News: