- A stunt man has mistakenly set himself on fire while out a fire stunt at an event.
- The man was seen entertaining guest with his fire strick before it caught his caught.
- The man when he was unable to set it off took off towards the spectators who ran off afraid that it will spread.
A stuntman has mistakenly set himself on fire while carrying out a stunt at an event.
The man was entertaining guests at an event with his fire tricks as he was seen rubbing a flaming stick on his body which surprisingly didn’t burn him.
He, however, mistakenly touched the flaming stick on his clothe which immediately caught fire that spread so quickly that he panicked.
In the video shared online, the man who couldn’t put off the fire when it caught on his clothe immediately took off in the direction of the onlookers who immediately dispersed, scared that they’d be affected.
Watch the video below: